Cerezen at park chambers
Cerezen is a safe, effective, customised treatment approach that can relieve the pain and associated symptoms of Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD).
The device consists of two 3D printed, custom-made, hollow auditory canal inserts which allow full passage of sound through the ear and are practically invisible from the outside.
The device is non-invasive with minimal negative impact on your lifestyle.
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, Cerezen could be for you:
- Teeth grinding or jaw clenching
- Pain in the chewing muscles and/or jaw joint soreness
- Radiating pain in the face, jaw or neck
- Jaw muscle pain or stiffness
- Aching pain in and around ears
- Limited movement or locking jaw
- Painful jaw clicking or popping when opening or closing the mouth
- Headaches or migraines
- A change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together
Ask one of the members of the team for more information about Cerezen or Contact us at Park Chambers.